1. What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register your information with us, either as a customer or enquiring about our franchise opportunity.
You may be asked for your name, email address, telephone number, postal address.
2. What do we use the information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalise your experience with us
- To ask for feedback about your experience, so we can continually improve
-To administer a competition, promotion, or survey.
- To send periodic emails, text messages or postal mail in order to deliver order updates, company news, product or service information, promotions. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe, please let us know. Please note that your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company (with the exception of point 3 below)
3. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties, your identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us with operating our website, marketing, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
4. Your Consent
This policy was last updated on 4th September 2017.
6. Contacting Us
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us by calling 01803 644084 or by email to: email@example.com